Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Missing: Catherine Holstein


Dear Readers,

Perhaps you can help me, but where oh where has my dear dear designer Catherine Holstein gone? Saks appears to have dropped her and everyone else online is only carrying sale goods from last summer. I loved Fall 2009 and had read that she was working to keep the price point below $500 (or $600 was it). This one time I even met her head of PR in Vue once and they promised me tickets to the show (i was wearing one of her sweaters). SO in fact,

Dear Catherine,

Would you please let me know what has happened to you.. I would hate to have lost you too this last year. Are you on hiatus? It's ok, we understand that times are tough, but you do make beautiful, intelligent clothes. What am I to wear with my black lipstick now? I've been ripping off your looks for sometime - help a girl out.

xoxoxo
Thor

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Holstein is now Design Director at Vera Wang. Thank you for your interest in her line.

    ReplyDelete