Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pony Play



I hear that Nina Ricci is selling off Olivier's last collection. I call treason! That is two strikes this year - for shame. (I would kill to be at that sale though)

Well, in honor to us mere mortals that 1) are not in Paris, 2) cannot afford such things anyways, 3) do not fit into sample shoes, and 4) bemoan the passing of Olivier Theyskens and the fact that all those shoes will not go into production.

If there was a god, I would wake up with these outside my door:


All this brings me to my original point. Now, I must say the resemblance may just be too tongue in cheek, sweetie.

Ex 1:




Ex 2:




...one of these things is not like the other...

Ex 3:




well, at least you can special order the latter. here's the link, you know you want it.


is "ballet" code for something i'm not aware of?

No comments:

Post a Comment