Sunday, April 19, 2009

the beginning

as facebook has turned an ugly route and is no longer the petri dish of lies and slander that endeared me to it so, i now hope that this blog will serve as a way for me to expand on my interests, obsessions and general exhibitionism as i hop, skip and jump my way through gotham city.  

please, enjoy!


p.s. to elucidate on my prior f-book comment, since when did facebook become about social networking with your grandparent's dentist? is it just me or do you find it a bit unnerving to befriend people over the age of 30? then again, maybe i should just grow up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I made my over 30(ex)boyfriends profile bc he wanted to look at my sexy college pictures. Hmmm... that IS weird. I just keep thinking: UH! Facebook came out when I was a freshman in college. Like I want all of my family to look at that drunk mess.

    ReplyDelete