Friday, April 24, 2009

Turn Ons: Ancillary Squeeze Edition


It was suggested that if I had a main squeeze, then there surly must be several ancillary squeezes lurking in the shadows of my convoluted love life. Normally, I feel that my shiny celebrity status and general sex symbol image might be tarnished if I were to let on that I was off the market (after all, my avid readers do need some fantasy in their lives), but I’m thinking that polyamory is so totally the next big thing and that maybe if you are lucky, I might bring some of you into the fold.

That being said, my fashion Lothario is currently torn between two great loves – Christopher Bailey of Burberry and Olivier Theyskens recently ex-Nina Ricci (his AW09 show manifested the heaven of my fantasies). I was planning on listing how they yin and yang it for me but just thinking about it all has left me so tired. Beautiful men, beautiful clothes.. mmmhhhhmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment