Sunday, May 10, 2009

Save Fashion!



I never thought that I would be doing some shopping at Port Authority, but one should never say never. Save Fashion is a month long, pop-up, super sale in the Port Authority Bus Terminal in NYC with a weekly rotating roster of great designers at shocking prices.









I tried on the buzzed about Rick Owens tops which didn't turn out to be anything special and went into full stampede mode as a I ripped through the racks of Catherine Holstein, Fillipa K and Lou Devon. While there were too many great things to count, but this being the first week of four, I had to settle on just a few key pieces. Making the cut was that Catherine Holstein dress that I've wanted for ages ($90, wow), a madewell tee ($18), and a pair of Melissa x Herchcovitch;Alexandre black and white wing tips (see below) ($59). It has been raining all week and these feel so much more nimble than wellies. If the weather keeps up, I may never take them off. As for Save Fashion, I'm going to keep going back. They were taking an additional 30% off ticketed prices Wednesday before they switched the clothing to the second week so keep checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment