Friday, May 15, 2009

Shop Till You Drop: Phillip Lim



This promises to be a great sale especially if you can squeeze into the real sample sizes. Last year the samples were priced lower than the other merch so if I had your skinny ass I would be running since I'm a HUGE Phillip Lim Fan. Maybe you can even score half of Blair Waldorf's waredrobe. (I can't decide if Gossip Girl is ruining my lust list for me or if I'm excited that we share the same taste)

What I got last year for $35 with pretty little box and all:


(K.I. to insert belt photo since I'm a fool and gave it away and can't figure out the season...)

What I hope to get this year: jackets!

Ok, so this post is lame since it would seem that I am inept at placing pieces I wanted and season.

P.S. does anyone else remeber that red bandleader jacket that looks like all the Balmain that came out recently - his was first - can the man get some cred?....

No comments:

Post a Comment