Friday, May 15, 2009

Shop Till You Drop: West 29th Showroom Sample Sale

The W. 29th Showroom Sample Sale is on at 208 W. 29th Street, Suite 201. The sale is kinda dead, and it's a shame seeing that they have the most beautiful, buttery leather, Italian bags for sale for $250 for your "standard leather" and $350 for exotic skins. Seriously $350 for python. The clothing selection is small and well edited and you can see some of their favorite looks on their blog here, and I would die for one of the cardigans by Masayuki Marukawa (the Japanese have a way with knits.) As I am always open to early birthday presents, I'll make the process easy and set aside some of my favorites including this bag. The staff are so sweet and cute I'm going to have to go see my dentist and if you are nosey like me you can peep all the other beautiful things in their showroom.







Hours Below:

1 comment:

  1. They were nice to you? When is anyone working at a store or in a cab ever nice to you!?

    ReplyDelete